25 Things You May or May Not Know About Me:
1. I gave birth to my son with NO drugs and that makes me feel like Wonder Woman.
2. I walked down the aisle to "Fluff" by Black Sabbath.
3. I was blessed on my forehead by a black cobra in Morocco.
4. I swam with sharks in French Polynesia.
5. I showed cattle in FFA and 4-H in Junior High and High School.
6. I have a matching tattoo with my Mom, Husband and Best Friend.
7. I am on the registry to be a Bone Marrow Donor...just waiting to be matched.
8. I have slept with a dreamcatcher in my room since I was a little girl.
9. I have a major soft spot for the homeless.
10. I hate, hate, hate clowns.
11. I love skulls, ghosts, pumpkins, Halloween and October.
12. I'm not a fan of scary movies.
13. I became a vegetarian when I was 15. I am now also an aspiring vegan.
14. My hobby is doing my family's genealogy research.
15. My hair color is dark purple.
16. I've sung on stage with Steven Tyler.
17. I love beer but I only allow myself to drink on the weekends or holidays.
18. I read mostly nonfiction and self help books.
19. I never get behind on laundry. I do a load of laundry almost every day.
20. My favorite flowers are orchids and ranunculus.
21. I have 7 tattoos.
22. I visit a cemetery in every new city I visit. I love cemeteries.
23. My favorite movie is "Almost Famous."
24. I eat celery and hummus for a snack almost every day.
25. I run/walk 12 miles a week at minimum.